Sunday, December 19, 2010

jenni

oh man, what can I say about Jenni? she's just completely amazing. in every way. :) I LOVED taking these pictures with her and the pretty yellow leaves in the park. they make me miss seeing the valley without snow... enjoy!

















































 this picture is just so.. Jenni! :)




 these two are some of my favorite pictures ever.









 ahhhh, this makes me so happy!! :D





























 okay, I loveloveloveloveLOVE this picture of her.




 typical Jenni.




OHMYGOODNESS.
Best. Jumping. Shots. Ever.














 haha, so epic...



















 I enjoy these berry pictures. :)




 :)




 I was sort of obsessed with this angle, so of the 18 shots I took, I chose my two favorites.





















THE END!

and always remember....
you never can tell with bees. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment