Wednesday, August 18, 2010

taylor

It took some begging, but Taylor finally agreed to let me take pictures of her. After three hours of heat and multiple near-death experiences, this is the result.



is it bad for me to love my own pictures? I love this one.



similar, yet different.



woohoo! so glad this turned out.



daydreaming.. :)



this one might be my favorite, which is good, because this was one of the near-death experiences.



this one was Taylor's idea, and I loved it!



thoughtful..



Taylor possibly has the prettiest eyes I've ever seen.



peekaboo!



once again, Taylor's idea.
I think she should take the pictures next time!



oh the joy of spinning and dancing in a wheat field. :)



hahaha, there are so many reasons why I love this picture.



:) :)



zero editing on this one. (other than the logo in the corner)



okay, I also really like these next three. a lot.



:)



so cute!



last but not least.. our feet. :) aren't they adorable?

I think it was worth all those scary experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment