Friday, August 13, 2010

whitney II

I recently had a burst of inspiration for photos, and I desperately wanted to try out my ideas. All I needed was a model! Luckily, Whitney doesn't mind helping me practice my photography. I'm pretty proud of how these ones turned out. Enjoy!

one of my favorite shots of the day!


I love the light bubble in this one. and Whitney is just too pretty if you ask me. :)


:)

while at the park, we saw a bunch of guys tight-rope walking! we asked if we could try it out, and they exchanged a few strange looks, but they let us.
Whitney's pretty good at it for a first-timer! ;)


just kidding. this is what was really going on.


she was much better at balancing on the street.


I love jumping shots. :)


loveloveloveloveLOVE her hair in this one!


what a tree hugger ;)


so gorgeous!


cuuuuuuute!


more jumping.. it's just so happy!



such a model.. :)


bahaha! her face. love it.




"whoa," said Christian. "she's really pretty!"

I'd say this was my most successful photo shoot so far. (thanks for the inspiration, auntie laura!)

No comments:

Post a Comment